Lots of people are familiar with vitamins, minerals, and supplements for their health—even herbs and homeopathy! BUT… despite essential oils becoming more and more popular in the current culture, there are still so many people who haven’t heard about what they are and what they can do!
Essential oils have been around for thousands of years. They are the aromatic, volatile liquid within many plants. Shrubs, flowers, trees, roots, bushes, and seeds all have essential oils in them. So many people have yet to hear about essential oils! Though I had been an avid promoter of natural health, I had no idea about essential oils and their benefits until…
Four years ago, a dear friend of mine, Jeanne, bought me a couple of bottles of Young Living essential oils. I had no idea what Young Living was when she surprised me and paid for my wholesale membership kit as a gift. I started using those two bottles of oil, read about them, went to some local classes about essential oils, and tried out a few different ones.
I discovered that the more my family was using my few essential oils from Young Living, the healthier we were becoming. We were going to the doctor less and less and our household of six people (and our three black Labrador dogs!) had stronger immune systems. We had no unwanted side effects to deal with AND we were saving money!
Which Brand of Essential Oils Should You Use?
When my friend Jeanne bought my Young Living wholesale membership kit four years ago, I had no idea there were other essential oil companies besides Young Living. It didn’t matter to me—I was hooked on Young Living!
But now, after much research comparing brands, visiting two of Young Living’s many farms they own around the world, and attending the international convention where I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears about the oils, I am happy and thankful to be a member of Young Living Essential Oils.
I can truly say with all authenticity, honesty, and faith that I am a part of the essential oil industry’s gold standard of companies: Young Living! The company is in its twentieth year of business and is breaking records each month as more and more people find out about the purity and potency of Young Living’s essential oils.
Only Young Living has the patented Seed to Seal™ process of growing plants on organic soil, ensuring the best growing conditions, natural fertilizers, proper harvesting, low temperature steam distillation of the oils in stainless steel distillers. Young Living is meticulous about frequent examinations by not only in-house labs, but also independent, third-party scientists to verify the purity of the essential oils that are bottled and sold.
Want To Try Young Living Essential Oils?
You can get Young Living Essential Oils in two ways:
- As a Wholesale Member (which makes the most sense economically)
- As a Retail Customer via the Young Living website
I can say confidently that I recommend to everyone I meet that they join as a Wholesale Member—even if you’re brand new to the world of essential oils. AND HERE’S WHY! Becoming a Wholesale Member not only means that you receive an amazing 24% discount on all Young Living essential oils and products, but there other opportunities for saving money and earning product (and even a paycheck) when you’re a Member that you can’t do as just a retail customer. The only stipulation of your Wholesale Membership is that you order a minimum of $50 per year. That’s it. There’s no mandatory monthly commitment to order and you can pick and choose the essential oils and products that you purchase.
There’s No Obligation For You to “Sell” Oils
There is absolutely NO requirement for Wholesale Members to have to sell product or meet any kind of quota. The only requirement to maintain a Wholesale Membership is that you spend $50 a year on your favorite oils or products.
But If You’d Like To Earn Some Extra Income…
One of the amazing things about Young Living is that as Wholesale Members find their lives and families changing because of the essential oils, often, they end up sharing the oils and products with literally everyone around them.
I never expected to be sharing the oils full-time and my daughters never thought they’d share the oils at all! But as their lives (and their dogs’ lives) changed, we all have been sharing non-stop.
And as people like you and I share the wonder of Young Living Essential Oils, we are able to receive commissions, benefits, and promotions that pay for spreading the goodness! There are multiple ways that you can get paid and the commission structure of Young Living is helping many—including my family—be able to leave our “jobs,” work from home, and work on our own schedule. If this is something you’re interested in, I can help you get started and give you some tips and advice along the way.
What do I need to do to get started?
To begin as a Wholesale Member, begin by purchasing an enrollment kit. There are three options to choose from, but I can honestly say that the best “bang for your buck” is the Premium Starter Kit. In fact, it’s the only one I ever recommend!
The Premium Starter Kit includes the diffuser (pictured below), the 10 “Everyday” Oils, AND a bonus, yummy StressAway essential oil. This kit is by far the best value and it is the best and easiest way to help you begin experiencing the oils right away. The 11 oils contained in the Premium Starter Kit offers innumerable options and ways to help you and your family get a jump-start on wellness. Upon purchasing your Premium Starter Kit, you’ll receive literature from Young Living and exclusive content from me that explains the basics of your 11 oils and the other products you will receive—including samples of NingXia Red and sample sachets of essential oil so you can share with your loved ones right away.
This Kit Costs Over $300 Retail, But as a Wholesale Member, You Receive A 50% Discount
- 5 mL bottles of the following essential oils:
- Melaleuca Alternifolia
- Stress Away
- An essential oil home diffuser (a $96 value.)
- 5 mL bottle of Citrus Fresh
- Aroma Glide roller fitment (to turn any oil into a roll on)
- 10 sample packets total of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves for travel or sharing with family and friends
- 2 NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (our family’s all-time favorite antioxidant beverage)
Sign Me Up!
To get started, just follow these steps:
- Click over to the sign-up page.
- Select “Sign Up As: Young Living Wholesale Member”
- The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you. If they aren’t, my ID is 1211136, and you can fill both the boxes with this number.
- Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked for your SSN is for tax purposes; if you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living never shares this info with anyone.)
- Create your password and PIN, which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
- Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like. You must sign up with one of these kits to become a Wholesale Member.
- Set up your optional Essential Rewards Program. Buying one of the ER kits is not a requirement to sign up as a Wholesale Member! This is a rewards program you can opt into to start earning money back to help pay for your oils.
At this point, you can skip this step by selecting “No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later.” If one of the ER kits looks valuable to you, then go for it in addition to your starter kit.
- Agree to Terms & Conditions.
- CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. I have had many folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out. To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again.
Congratulations! Welcome To The Amazing World of Essential Oils!
If you have any questions, please contact me and be sure to join me, along with other essential oil enthusiasts, on Facebook.